Wednesday, July 30, 2008

And we're back!

Well, new posts on this site are back after a prolonged absence. Unfortunately, my work at the Langley Times, the Queen's Journal and Out of Left Field has kept me swamped lately, so I haven't been able to write anything here for quite a while. Hopefully, I'll be able to get back to an average of a post a day shortly, but we'll have to see how it goes. In the meantime, to prove I haven't just been slacking off, here's an edition of the Links of the Day focused on the other sports writing I've been doing (I've done plenty of news, business and entertainment for the Times as well, but this is a sports blog, so I went with some of the sports links):

- A story on Langley pitcher Scott Richmond, who got his first start for the Toronto Blue Jays today [Langley Times].
- A piece I wrote on the Whitecaps' official bid for MLS (and Steve Nash signing on as a co-owner) [Out of Left Field].
- A look at some of the Queen's teams new recruits [Queen's Journal].
- An opinion piece on how the Olympics have always been political [Queen's Journal].
- A story on Queen's appointing three full-time coaches [Queen's Journal].
- A piece I wrote last week on the Nutrilite Canadian Championships soccer series [Out of Left Field].

Some new, original content coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment