Monday, November 02, 2009

Wisconsin State of Mind



I've spent the past several days in Wisconsin hanging out with some of my colleagues over at The Rookies, which has been a lot of fun. However, it hasn't exactly led to a lot of bloggging time. There have been several longer pieces I've been working on for a while, though, and the extra time has probably been helpful with that, allowing me to mull over and refine them a bit. Thus, expect to see plenty of more philosophical posts over the next little while. Until then, to hold you over, I leave you with the excellent World Series performance of "Empire State of Mind" by Jay-Z and Alicia Keys above, and links to a couple of pieces I did manage to get up over at Canuck Puck, one on how the Canucks should heed Jim Zorn's advice and stay medium, and another one on how their recent struggles might actually bring the team together. (Of course, following that piece yesterday, the Canucks went out to beat the Western Conference-leading Avalanche. Maybe I should write that things are looking up for them more often!) Hope you enjoy the upcoming content.

No comments:

Post a Comment