Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Just resting...



One problem with the holiday season is it leads to a lack of blogging time, especially when busy writing for other publications. I did manage to get some thoughts on the Roy Halladay trade and what it means for the Blue Jays up over at The Rookies However, I've finally cleared some of the backlog of work, so I should be able to get a few things up here pretty soon. One of the things I've been working on is a three-part series on concussions, which I'm planning to run today, tomorrow and Thursday. The first installment will go up shortly. Until then, here are some of the other pieces I've previously written on the subject:

- "The heads up on head injuries" (Queen's Journal, Sept. 28, 2007)

- "NHL's stance on concussions is troubling" (Queen's Journal, Dec. 28, 2007)

- "The school of hard knocks" (Queen's Journal, Jan. 29, 2009)

- "Take concussions seriously" (The Phoenix Pub, Aug. 11, 2009)

- "Football, brains and dogfighting" (The Phoenix Pub, Oct. 12, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment