Thursday, October 07, 2010

Not dead yet...



Well, this blog has been dead for far too long, but I'm going to try to give it some CPR. If you haven't noticed already, I've been spending most of my time writing about the CFL over at 55-Yard Line; unfortunately, that's combined with a bunch of my other writing projects to keep me away from here for a while. No longer, though! I can't commit to a regular schedule yet, but I'm hoping to post some sports musings here at least several times each week. If you want to know when something new's going up, follow me on Twitter or Facebook; the Twitter feed's got plenty of my sports thoughts that aren't long enough to make real posts, while the Facebook one's basically just my posts. You can also subscribe to the RSS feed of Sporting Madness posts here. Anyway, thank you for your patience, and my sincere apologies for the prolonged absence; I'll do my best to keep posting things here more consistently down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment