Sunday, February 06, 2011

Super Bowl prediction and articles

After weeks of waiting, it's finally time for the Super Bowl. As I wrote earlier, I love this matchup; the spread's 2.5, and there's a good argument that it should be a pick-em. It's one of the closest Super Bowl games I've seen in some time, and that's what I emphasized in my predictions; as usual, I have a complete breakdown of the game over at The Good Point with Mark Milner, and I also have a shorter pick posted over at Robert Carnell's blog. For those just looking for a score, I'm going to go with Pittsburgh 24, Green Bay 21. I also have a rundown of the CFL figures involved in the game over at 55-Yard Line. Finally, let's carry on from the conference championship games with a theme song for each team!


Green Bay: Judas Priest - Grinder



Appropriate for a team based on the meat-packing industry, no? Of course, given Clay Matthews' uncanny resemblance to Sunshine, we could always go with this:



Pittsburgh: Jag Panzer - Harder Than Steel



We'll see if their defence can indeed prove to be harder than steel tonight. Of course, if not for the snowy weather in Dallas, this might also be appropriate:



Enjoy the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment