Friday, November 14, 2008

Apologies for the absence

I've been away from this blog for a horribly long time, thanks to the crazy last couple of weeks, so sincere apologies to all of you who bother to read my blabberings. In addition to my usual writing and editing duties for the Journal, Out of Left Field and The CIS Blog [note: that one, a review of the CIS soccer championships, might actually be worth taking a look at], I've had to deal with four massive history papers and presentations in the last week (on such various topics as the actions of General Motors under the Nazi regime, the Byzantine Empire's relationship with Russia and the significance of the printing press to the German Reformation), so my brain has been pretty fried. Anyway, things should hopefully get back to a slightly more normal posting pace around here, and I'll do my best to keep up with it. Thanks for putting up with the absence!

No comments:

Post a Comment